Scientific production of the lab
Publications list of the D&C Laboratory
Please send an email to Prof. Mariagrazia Dotoli (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in getting the preprints of any publication by the Decision and Control Laboratory
–> Research activities and Master/PhD theses of the D&C Lab
–> Research metrics of the D&C Lab
The staff of the laboratory provides research services and technology transfer in the following macro-areas:
- Management and control of complex systems
- Decentralized and distributed control and optimization for large scale systems
- Epidemic models
- Social networks models
- Smart manufacturing
- Digital Twin,
- Virtual Reality,
- Collaborative Robotics
- Modelling, control and optimization for industrial applications
- Re-engineering and automation of manufacturing processes and systems.
- Coordination of agents and sensors networks.
- Fault detection and recovery.
- Scheduling and planning problems, workflow management.
- Models for maximizing the effectiveness of technological products and processes.
- Methods for the reduction of alternatives, particularly in case of high quantity of choices.
Transport and Logistics
- Passengers transport
- Freight transport
- Logistics 4.0
- Modeling, simulation, and control of container terminals and mono and multi-modal logistic systems
- Decision Support Systems for planning and management of Intelligent transportation systems, road and railroad traffic,dangerous freight transport
- Smart management
- Smart energy
- Smart mobility
- Decision Support Systems for the planning and management of Smart Cities and smart buildings
- Management and optimization of electrical mobility
- Management and control of energy systems
- optimal planning of the energy activities of a smart home, networks of smart homes, management of the optimal charging of electric vehicles